iWave Advanced Research Group, Inc. (iWave) is a subsidiary of iWave, Inc., which in turn is majority owned by DFNN, Inc., a publicly listed company at the Philippine Stock Exchange. Likewise, iWave, Inc. has initiated listing in the Singapore Exchange (SGX), through an initial public offering (IPO), and is currently complying with the pertinent listing rules and regulations therein.
Sometime on 11 November 2020, by virtue of Philippine Republic Act 11453 and its implementing rules and regulations, the Authority of the Freeport Area of Bataan had granted iWave an exclusive authority to develop, maintain, and operate a digital and centralized exchange to allow the cross border trade and exchange of digital assets, securities, commodities, financial instruments, options, and derivatives between and among international investors and various financial and market players excluding the Philippines.
iWave’s primary objective is to democratize the financial ecosystem and hasten the migration of tokenized value across trillions of dollars asset classes which include, but is not limited to, gold, currency, securities, real estate, futures, options, and derivatives.
Specifically, iWave is tasked to fast track the approval, accreditation, registration, and licensing of foreign registered entities engaged in technology-based businesses for listing in Global Trade Exchange (GTX).
iWave’s priority areas are as follows:
- Ancillary Recreation and Hotel Services
- Artificial technology / intelligence
- Biometric and Smart Identifucation
- Blockchain Enabled Services
- Blockchain Foundations and/or Associatiions
- Business Process Outsourcing
- Cloud Computing
- Collective Investment Schemes
- Crowdfunding Platforms
- Cryptocurrency Mining
- Defense Technologies
- Distributed Ledger Technology
- Educational Technologies and Facilities
Electronic vehicle, electronic aircraft and battery technology
- Financial Technology Solutions
- Incubation Facilities
- Internet of Things
- Medical Technologies and Facilities
- Original Equipment Manufacturing
- Payment Solutions
- Robotics Production
- Self Sovereign Identity protocols, Smart ID and Multimodal Biometric Technologies
- Smart Cities Initiatives and Housing
- Travel and Tourism Technologies and Facilities Virtual Reality
- And other similar or related activities which may be classifies under a technology business or service, subject to existing laws.
* Source: FAB mandate to IWAVE.
iWave has the exclusive right to operate and authorize financial services, digital asset services, and ecosystem enabled services that will facilitate the listing of assets related to the above-mentioned priority areas.
GTX LICENSE COVERAGE
GTX's SRO license encompasses a wide range of financial services, digital asset services and ecosystem enabled services.
- Alternative Savings
- Analytics and AI
- Big Data and Machine Learning
- Custody, Issuance, and the Exchange of Digital Assets
- Funding Protocols
- Interest Bearing Coins
- Investment Trusts
- Investment Vehicles
- Liquidity Provision (on-chain and cross-chain) and Mineral and Resources
- Payment Solutions
- Return Maximization
- Secure Identification
- Smart Bonds
- Stablecoins (soft and hard pegged)
- Technology-enabled Lending and Borrowing Protocols (collateralized, uncollateralized, and flash)
- Technology-enabled Payments
- Tokenization of Assets
- Yield Farming
- Future developed Financial Institutions and Fintech Platforms, as may be developed
- Blockchain Oracles
- Data Analysis Applications
- Digital Asser Insurance
- Foundation and Association Governance Tools
- Governance Tokens
- Index Construction
- Infrastructure & Dev Tooling
- KYC, AML & Identity Management Tools and Services
- Marketplaces Development
- Media & Education Ecosystem Building
- Membership Tokens
- Non-Fungible Tokens
- Participation Tokens
- Protocol Aggregation
- Smart Contract Audit Services & Tools
- Smart Contract Development (including proxy contracts)
- Smart Contract Risk Insurance
- Smart Contract Wallets (including proxy contract wallets)
- Software Development Tools and
- Subscription Payment Protocols
- Technology and services that enable community consensus in governance and regulation
- Any other tools and platforms that may be developed in the future.
- Asset Management Tools
- Automated Market Makers (AMMs)
- Decentralized and Centralized Exchanges
- Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (DAOs)
- Defense and Security Trading systems
- Derivatives and Prediction Markets
- Digital Asset Issuance Platform
- Exchange Aggregation
- Margin Trading
- Multi-year commitment contract trading and platforms
- Options Trading
- Perpetual Contracts Trading
- Smart Community Services
- Trade Automation
- Other digital assets that may be developed in the future.
* Source: FAB mandate to IWAVE.
This gives iWave unprecedented capabilities as it is able to issue, exchange, and hold custody of all assets classes while simplifying the listing process. This is done with minimal regulatory oversight as it practices governance by design through platform use and a full disclosure environment.
For more information, visit globaltradex.com or email us at [email protected].
Open a trading account now!
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.